We are looking for an Information Security Specialist who will focus on Information Security and Business Continuity. You will be working in our team and to protect our colleagues, customers and end-users. From defining policies and procedures, identifying and assessing risks and working with teams and management across the company to improve Security and Business Continuity. The role offers a very broad impact, with visibility throughout the organization and a significant opportunity to take ownership.
You will evolve our Information Security Management System to deliver great customer value on platforms that are reliable, secure and compliant. Our cross-functional teams are all about working with autonomy, collaboration and sharing knowledge! As a Information Security Specialist at Seen Tarbi, you will be encouraged to embrace and get to know more about the business and the innovations in the field of technology and the fintech scenario.
What will keep you challenged?
As a Information Security Specialist you will:
• Identify and drive achievement of strategic goals for Information Security within finleap connect
• Maintain & update Information Security codes, strategies, policies and procedures
• Lead training and awareness for all staff in the area of Information Security
• Support Information Security incident management
• Support of CTO in regards to Seen Tarbi´s IT strategy
• Complete annual Risk Assessment of Information Security
• Identify and monitor emerging Information Security risks
• Lead 2nd Level testing of Information Security measures and controls including penetration and security tests
• Derive proposed measures to address identified risks and gaps
• Prepare reporting for Management
• Identification & agreement of appropriate measures to address identified risks and gaps
• Responding to individual questions, questionnaires, reviews or audits
• Support outsourcing controlling of security vendors and suppliers
• Completion and quality of Annual Data Center review
• Support Data Privacy in protection of personal data.
What will make you succeed?
• At least 5 years proven experience from working with IT or information security or similar ideally the financial sector
• Excellent knowledge of common security standards, frameworks and audits (ISO 27001, NIST, COBIT)
• Ability to communicate issues at both technical and management level, adapting message to target group
• Strong stakeholder management skills will be a success factor
• Fluent English language skill, both verbal and written, is required
• Attention to detail
• Organized and structured in your work, outputs and communication
• Humility and eagerness to learn from experienced colleagues
• You are constantly looking for improvement potential and contribute with your input to make us even more efficient.
What more can you bring?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant field
• CISSP, CSSP, CISM, or other Information Security risk certifications
• Experience of Agile, DevOps and cloud technologies
• Experience in fintechs or financial services industry
• Experience in compliance of an Open Banking players
• IT compliance or IT audit education or experience
• Arabic/ English fluent