The Open Banking is responsible for onboarding and managing API integrations for and with third parties/FinTechs that provide alternate banking experiences to our customers. The team is responsible for building an industry standard based API solution to facilitate customer requests to interact with data. Ensuring operational stability and scalability are critical factors in all aspects of work. The position as an Open Banking Compliance Lead is responsible for proactively leading the platform team to ensure that are compliance related material is properly addressed for quality and timeliness. Additional responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Strong strategic thinker and the proven ability to execute.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Able to influence and negotiate both vertically and horizontally to obtain agreement between partners.
- Ensure the risk, security, and other compliance deliverables are completed on-time and per requirements for the applications they support
- Complete administrative and non-technical tasks related to compliance deliverables –e.g. access reviews, assessments, questionnaires, procedural requirements, etc.
- Assist with audit exams and risk assessments for the applications
- Maintain data about the application and other systems of record
- Assist with ad hoc inquiries and questions about the applications
- Interface with technology infrastructure teams for requirements like server, software, and other platform updates
- Understanding of Open Financial Exchange (OFX), Durable Data API (DDA) and/or Financial Data Exchange (FDX) standards
- Previous banking experience – familiar with Enterprise Change Management processes
- Previous experience as hands-on developer and/or operational support
- Technical background including but not limited to Java, SQL, Scala, Django or similar framework.
- JIRA experience (Planning, Tracking and Managing of Technical related user stories)
- Bsc degree in Computer science or similar degree in MIS, business administration
- Certification in industry related IT information security, Risk and governance.